Our Services

We offer a full range of personal income tax services for everyone, no matter where you live. We offer many different options for receiving your refund from direct deposit from the IRS to bank products. We also offer some tax planning if you are interested in doing some planning for the future. Contact us to see how we can help you get every cent that is due to you.

We offer a full range of Business Income Tax services for every business including Partnerships and Corporations, big and small. All returns are E-filed for free and we will calculate if you need to pay in quarterly estimates for the next year and can help you with tax planning for the future. Contact us to see how we can maximize your deductions to help you save as much of you hard earned money as possible.

We are a full service accounting business. We specialize in everything for the one man show to a Corporation of over 100 employees. We can offer you payroll services no matter how often you pay your employees and make sure that your tax filings and deposits are made on time. We also offer Month, Quarterly and Annual Profit and loss statements and help you to determine if you need to make an estimated payment or not. Give us a call to see how we can help your company be even more profitable.

We offer full service payroll. We can do your payroll no matter how often you pay your employee’s or how many you have. We will make sure that all of your deposits get made on time to save you on penalties and interest. We can also provide the service no matter what state you are in. If you are tired of calculating all of the different deductions and trying to stay on top of the timely filings, give us a call and see how we can help you out.

We also offer sales tax filings for your business to help you stay on top of the required reporting. Whatever your reporting period is, we can handle it for you.

We can help you calculate if you will have a quarterly estimate due so you can avoid paying the underpayment penalty at the end of the year. This service is provided for business or even people who invest for a living. Some people don’t understand that they have to pay estimates and end up owing a bunch of money at the end of the year, so let us help you stay on top of it to keep more of your money.

Owner Operators who have their own Operating authority know that they have to pay in there IFTA taxes on a quarterly basis. If you are tired of trying to fill out the long and complicated form and trying to stay compliant, check us out. We can do the IFTA report as well as OR, NM and KY. If you need to apply for your OR, NM and KY numbers, we can help with that also. We also provide services to help you get your own authority if you are interested.

Don’t for get to pay your 2290 taxes on time, because if you don’t, it could cost you dearly. It will also cause problems when it comes time to get your plates. Let us help you stay compliant.

If you have been thinking about Incorporating your business, give us a call and we can help you decide which option is best for you. May people Incorporate for the wrong reasons and think that a corporation will stop someone from suing them and taking their personal possessions. That is not always the case. If you do not set up your corporation correctly and follow the proper rules, they can still come after you personally. Make sure to do it the right way to save you headaches in the future. Let us help you make the right decision based on your business and also to optimize your tax situation as well.

If you are looking to get your own Interstate or Intrastate trucking authority, we can help you get everything that you will need. We will get your USDOT number and your MC number. We will file your MCS-150 and BOC-3 at the time of getting your authority. We can also do your biannual MCS-150 as well. The only thing you will have to do will be to get the insurance set up to activate your authority. We can normally get your DOT and MC numbers the same day, but keep in mind, that there is a waiting period and will take approximately 14 days for your authority to be active no matter who does your authority.

If you are a new business or even an existing business in need of getting an Employer Identification number (EIN), we can usually get that the same day. We can also get you state ID number, but those normally take a few days to get and sometimes require that the owner signs an affidavit to the number.

We provide Notary services free of charge for our clients in MN.

We can help your business take control of your receivables. We can do all of your invoicing and collections for your company. We will even help you to file any collections against your customers that have not paid their past due invoices.

We can help your business take control of your receivables. We can take care of paying all of your monthly bills on time to make sure that you don’t go delinquent and end up in collections. Paying your bills on time can be a very challenging problem when you are busy trying to run your business. Let us help you take care of keeping the paperwork straight while you run the business.


See our ad in the The Smart Savings Magazine. We are offering a free 2 hour initial consultation for any new or existing business interested in working with our firm. Refer your friends & family and we will give you an additional $10* off when they switch to us.

Bank product options do have additional charges. The IRS and States do offer direct deposit and mailed check free of charge, but tax preparation fees will have to be paid at time of filing tax return.

* $5.00 if referral is 104EZ customer.


Find out how you can get up to $250.00 in as little as 15 minutes!